Our gardens provide a great additional living space but it’s a good idea to add some garden storage furniture to keep your space neat and tidy. Outdoor storage boxes give you the ideal hideaway to stow all the excess garden equipment and materials. Choosing the best material for your outdoor furniture is a matter of great research and education. You have to know how to compare materials for your outdoor furniture in terms of price, durability, and aesthetics. From styles to materials, find out which outdoor deck box will meet your needs with our handy checklist below!
Understanding All of Outdoor Deck Boxes
An outdoor deck storage box helps to maintain a clutter-free porch, deck, or patio. It stores and protects your outdoor essentials: patio seat cushions, garden tools, pool toys, yard games, grilling tools, and more. You must keep in mind the size of your outdoor living area, then pick a functional piece that will fit comfortably. For small space living, consider a compact size like this petite deck storage box with a seat that takes up little to no space.
Types of Deck Storage Boxes
- Traditional Deck Storage Boxes: A traditional deck storage box does double-duty, adding extra seating and storage to your outdoor living space.
- Outdoor Cushion Bins: Typically longer in size, this type of outdoor cushion storage deck boxes are designed to store and safely protect fabric pieces like lounge and chair cushions and pillows.
- Bench Shape Patio Storage Boxes: There are some outdoor deck boxes that have a shape of bench, often with arms or padded cushions. Adding this type of patio deck box offers decorative touch to a garden, backyard patio, and front porch.
An Important Tip! An outdoor storage deck box capacity, or inside dimensions are based on its size. Before, purchasing, measure the inside of the outdoor storage box to confirm it will meet your storage needs.
Popular Materials Used for Outdoor Deck Storage Box
Outdoor storages boxes can be made from different varieties of materials. Some of popular ones among them include:
- Wood: This is perhaps the most expensive option when buying outdoor deck storage box. Patio deck boxes are commonly made out of teak, cedar, eucalyptus, and other moisture-resistant woods. Finishes for outdoor deck boxes range from light to dark and include cherry, oak, mahogany, espresso, and java.
- Resin: This is an affordable option to go with. Resin comes in different natural hues so it can blend effortlessly into your landscape. Browns and whites are most popular among all.
- Plastic: This type is commonly found either in the form of green and white plastic or plastic rattan resin. If properly take care of this lightweight material, it won’t rust, dent, or peel, so it will look brand new for a longer period of time. Plastic outdoor deck storage box tends to be the cheapest option although might not be as aesthetically pleasing as wood or other material. It is designed to look similar to wicker, but are more watertight and long-lasting. Aesthetically, the plastic storage comes in the form of basic storage boxes with lids, or as benches, or larger stores with opening doors. The primary benefit of being more lightweight than other materials and, therefore, more portable makes this type a popular choice for patio deck storage box.
- Wicker or Rattan Materials: A stylish pick, opt for this material to add a sophisticated appearance to your outdoor living area. Depending on the color, this option can bring a dash of coastal or traditional style to your patio set.
An Important Tip for You! An outdoor deck storage box is not the safest place to store electronics. As a safety precaution, keep electronics (like drills) indoors.
Common Features of Outdoor Deck Storage Box
Some of the common features of outdoor deck storage box include the following:
- Lockable: To importantly have security, consider this option that comes with a lock to protect your valuable outdoor accessories.
- Weather-Resistant: If your outdoor deck storage box is exposed to the elements of the Mother’s nature 24/7, then choose a style that can withstand any type of weather.
- Wheels: Whether you are moving a deck storage box indoors or to another part of your patio, consider choosing for a style with wheels for easy transporting.
- Coolers: A unique feature, this outdoor deck storage box design doubles as storage and a cooler to keep beverages nice and cold while entertaining!
Why Choose Brookbend Outdoor Furniture to Buy Outdoor Deck Boxes?
These days, choosing and purchasing products has become convenient than ever before. There are plenty of sellers offering outstanding designs of outdoor furniture at great prices. Selecting one out of all really becomes a tough job many times.
We at Brookbend Outdoor Furniture understand your need to keep your outdoor space clutter free and give it an aesthetic appeal. Our outdoor furniture products where made keeping in mind the need of our customers to keep their patio items organized and accessible. We offer storage solutions designed with particular scenarios or tasks in mind with features to help keep specific item safe and secure. Or, if you are looking for more flexibility, check out our multi-purpose storage options that put away all sorts of different items tidily and securely.
Out top-quality teak is guaranteed a lifetime and combines style and comfort. For more details, visit our website brookbend.com/